<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4574993139050442613?origin\x3dhttp://s1t1ng1u-writingstories.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 22, 2007
他不上网,这点泪知道,她看过别人在部落格上写他,就稍有兴趣地看看,对他的了解自然多了些,但只是一点点而已。泪有去找过他,有事才去的,原本应该很紧张的,但却出奇的平静。过几天就是假期,她不知道还有没有机会再见到他,她笑了,嘲笑。“现在就连见面都是奢侈。”累了,泪想放弃了,那么久了,她第一次认真地想过要放弃他。但在这之前,她要送他一份礼物,出于朋友的礼物,她不想让他知道什么,只是想把心里的那份情随着这礼物送出去,不再拿回来。
“结束也就是开始。”再过一段时间,什么都会不一样了。所以不要想太多,往前看就好。


the profile
Hello my name is s1t1ng1u-snowtears,music is the love and I can't live without it because I'd lose my head. I'm also in lurve with bright, neon colours. I hug Snoopy every night and eat doughnuts/puffs for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm also a die-hard fan of Chocolate and Ice-Cream. Disney Channel is my all-time favourite. This site is best viewed in I.E, screwed in FF, sorry.
bold italics and underline

wandering
main

time machine
October 2007
January 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
September 2008
October 2008

credits
anxiety
klayemi
dafont
miss m